Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Pet Peeves

We all have them.
  1. Road sign corners- This is my number one issue. Sitting in the front of the car  brought to attention the issue with all of the road signs, especially the green ones. They are square signs with sharp corners but they white lines that outline them are rounded. I bet you had not noticed this before but they need to cut the corners. I am crazy but still. CUT THE CORNERS!
    Look at those corners! Courtesy of (The Austin Chronicle)
  2. The NBC logo- Yes, I know it is supposed to be a peacock but why did they have to put a nick in the purple triangle? All the other ones are uniform so why can’t the purple one blend in. Ugh
  3. People touching my feet when they are dry- Don’t get me wrong I love a good pedicure but when my feet are dry and someone touches them with their own feet it is the worst thing ever.
  4. When someone doesn't flush- Our school seems to have issues with this. Just flush the toilet! Is it really that hard ladies?
  5. How Negin says qué hacemos hoy with the same amount of pauses every time- Ever since the beginning of time Negin has said what are we doing today in the same way and it has gotten old. 
  6. Just thinking about nails on a chalk board- This one doesn’t need an explanation.
  7. The feeling of my glass water cups-  Our washing machine doesn't work completely right so it leaves this horrible feeling on the cups that makes me cringe.
  8. Gluten free freaks who have no medical reason to do it-  Come on pasta is amazing. How could you go without it. You only live once.
  9. People who slurp their cereal- Just eat like a normal human please.
  10. When people don’t tell you their middle name-  Some people go to extreme measure to keep their middle name a secret. Does it really matter?
  11. When the person you need to stalk is on private- Ugh I don’t really want to request.
  12. When people talk about the movie you are watching while its playing- Please just close your mouth and watch.
  13. Shakespeare- He should die, ohhh wait he is dead. Forget him!
  14. When spell check does work right- I am a horrible speller so I rely on spell check for life. When it doesn't get the right word you want it is really annoying because then you actually have to learn how to spell it. 
  15. When people talk with a lot of spit in their mouth- There is always that one person that has spit in the corners of their mouths all the time. Please swallow then continue to speak.
  16. When you can’t get the hair out of your mouth- Sometimes a small piece of hair gets in your mouth and it takes a little while to get. I tend to open my mouth and stick my hands in. It doesn't look good but that hair needs to leave.
  17. How kids who don't shower actually have an odor and they don't do anything about it- Enough said.
    I think I have a case of low key OCD.

    Happy Annoyance,
    ~Corrine




1 comment:

  1. 5. I THINK ABOUT NUMBER 5 EVERY DAY IT hAUNTS MY SLEEP

    ReplyDelete